Beginning in 2013 our Field Crew has been hard at work, upgrading our aging water main Pipelines. The purpose of this project is to remove the old maintenance prone steelwater mains throughout our system, and replace them with a brand new plastic or ductile iron piping.
- 2013: Elm Avenue between Main Avenue and Walnut Avenue completed
- 2014: Elm Avenue between Walnut Avenue and Chestnut Avenue completed
- 2015: Elm Avenue between Chestnut Avenue and Filbert Avenue completed
- 2016: Hickory Avenue between Blythe Avenue and 6414 Hickory Avenue completed
- 2016: Main Avenue between Vallejo drive and Tilton Lane completed.
- 2017: Central Avenue between Hickory Avenue and Beech Avenue completed.
- 2018: Central Avenue between Beech Avenue and Hazel Avenue (In progress)